Beach diving, Nov 4-5, All are welcome.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

frankc420

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
So we are planning to dive Whiskey, Pensacola Pier Rubble, Navara Beach Pier Rubble, then Whiskey as a night dive on Saturday. Then Sunday we would do 2-3 dives at Morrison springs.

There will be around 10 people coming down from Mississippi already, so if anyone wants to join us please send me a PM :D

If anyone has suggestions on better dive locations, we are open to suggestions, I figured these are just the easiest to find with large groups of people.

I might show up at some of em, if you can post times you'll be there.

I hear P'Cola Beach Reef is starting to cover, and I know for a fact that the Whiskey is on its way to being covered(unless the last batch of storms have uncovered it).

I might show up at some of em, if you can post times you'll be there.

I hear P'Cola Beach Reef is starting to cover, and I know for a fact that the Whiskey is on its way to being covered(unless the last batch of storms have uncovered it).

Rumor has it the red tide or whatever is in right now pretty heavy?

It was last week. Surf reports haven't mentioned anything about it this week yet. Storms and cold fronts seem to have moved them all away, or atleast offshore.

great news. i was hoping that issue would work itself out.

So we are planning to dive Whiskey, Pensacola Pier Rubble, Navara Beach Pier Rubble, then Whiskey as a night dive on Saturday. Then Sunday we would do 2-3 dives at Morrison springs.

There will be around 10 people coming down from Mississippi already, so if anyone wants to join us please send me a PM :D

If anyone has suggestions on better dive locations, we are open to suggestions, I figured these are just the easiest to find with large groups of people.

So is it Saturday the 3rd and Sunday the 4th, or Sunday the 4th, and Monday the 5th (my b-day)?

So is it Saturday the 3rd and Sunday the 4th, or Sunday the 4th, and Monday the 5th (my b-day)?

Its Sat the 3rd and Sun the 4th.

I'm out! Not going to be able to make it this weekend. Maybe next time....

Hope everyone has a great time!!!

:cheers:

CivilE

I'll be at Morrison all weekend being harassed for a class. I'll be the smallest female in doubles. :)

Back
Top Bottom