Closed Beat the price increase order

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Got the list back late last night. I've not yet even opened file yet. About to go diving, I'll open it this evening and get back to everyone. Apparently lots of incorrect part numbers so may need to do some cross checking with some of you.

A quick look, should've waited till this evening like I planned.

Well lots of news and none of it good.

15-20% I was told, seems someone needs a new calculator. For example, LP seats up 38%.

I've queried it all. I'll just wait for confirmation before I let you all know.

The price increases over the past two years have been simply staggering.

"Playing" with your regs, swapping out cosmetic parts, even updating and restoring older regs has become a very very expensive proposition.

G250s et al are about to go through the roof.

I've queried it all. I'll just wait for confirmation before I let you all know.

The price increases over the past two years have been simply staggering.

"Playing" with your regs, swapping out cosmetic parts, even updating and restoring older regs has become a very very expensive proposition.

G250s are about to go through the roof.

A historic sad day for the dive community... :(

A historic sad day for the dive community... :(

Not as bad as the black December 2019 increase, but unfortunately there has been quite a few not insignificant price increases over the past two years, for me as a hobby the DIY thing has become cost prohibitive.

Or should I say, I'm just not prepared to pay those prices unless it's to keep me in the water.

The problem is they add up and a painful threshold is reached at some point...

Edit: exactly, buying parts is reduced to the absolute necessary.

Back
Top Bottom