Closed Beat the price increase order

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I can find no mention of the "Ultimate Poppet" in any bulletin or diagram. Oddly enough, the G250 diagram dated Oct 98 shows both the old "blue" poppet and the early S-wing poppet (single balance chamber o-ring seal.)

I wonder how many of those I had over the years when a shop did my annual service....

Only to be thrown away.

I don't specifically remember that style.

I heard back from dealer was told "not to panic" and that prices were "retail", I've no idea what difference that makes as I always pay retail. I've asked for clarification. It's melting my brain. My brain is already a bit frazzled, not sure I've much more patience for this. I'll await for next reply and advise.

Public apology, seems I hit the panic button too soon, there has been some confusion created, not by me. Anyway, long story short, looks like it's not as bad as was initially indicated to me.

I'll be contacting some of you regarding part numbers that have come back as "no such thing" (@Geo7). Once we get those part numbers sorted I'll get correct actual new prices.

Sorry about that.

Prices coming. To be honest after I discovered the increase occurred earlier than expected and after seeing what I thought were the increases I kinda went cold on it all and did nothing. Today got my sh.t together and sorted out what needed to be sorted and re sent list. I'll hear back in the next few days. Sorry about that.

I've not really been doing much, so if you've messaged me re a manual or something and I didn't get it to you please message me again and I promise I will. Sorry about that too.

Be in touch.
Cheers

Simon, I'm looking for one more G250, serviced and ready to dive preferred. No prob, though. I have several parts kits.

Can you hook me up with a G250 (no issue with cosmetics or original parts, this one will see use) at a semi-reasonable price?

Back
Top Bottom