Beautiful Sipadan and of course Bali was awesome.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mct

Registered
Reaction score
Hello Every body,

I just arrived to my home and I would like to share some sample photos with you. I hope you can give me some feedbacks..:)

Im using s95 with a canon housing. Also uwl h100 for wide angle(dome port II attached) and ucl 165 for macros(stacked)...
IMG_0252.jpgIMG_1907.jpgIMG_1904.jpgIMG_1901.jpgIMG_1586.jpgIMG_1578.jpgIMG_1559.5.jpgIMG_1558.jpgIMG_1453.jpgIMG_1307.jpgIMG_0764.jpgIMG_0557.jpgIMG_0398.jpgIMG_0262.jpgIMG_1927.jpg

Very cool shots! I am a sucker for Macro and Turtles, and you managed to cover both topics in one post! :) Looks great!

Some lovely shots but a few of them seem slightly underexposed.

A suggestion on the eel shot, what does it look like rotated 180 deg?

Thanks every body.sorry for late reply. I was on a business trip. Just arrived to home town.

TightLines Yes I had some problems with my Intova strobes. So It was very hard to manage exposure things. (my strobe was working unstable. Some times it fired and some times not. I couldnt understand why) So some of them have under exposure problem. But Im still having problem especially with wide angle. Some times too many dots accueres on the pictures(grans).

According to macro shots Im still trying to get better results.

c0r3yz thank you for your reply. Turtle was awesome and the visibility was not so great so I decided to black out the background little bit.

And actually I rotate the eel picture but I think I was in wrong position when I took the picture. I had to be much more below the eel. Its still good idea to rotate it.

Ps: There is no photoshop editing on the posts. Actually I wish I can but I have no experience on Photoshop. :)

Thank you very much snowdog61. I started to look at the tutorial. Im sure it will help me too much.

Best wishes.

Back
Top Bottom