Been busy diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

With Jitka?

Two charters will be through the Madison shop I frequent with Jerry Guyer (Len-Der), who found many of the Milwaukee area wrecks in the 70s. Probably will go with Jitka for the Willie. The Molly V has the best ladder I’ve come across on the Great Lakes so far.

Two charters will be through the Madison shop I frequent with Jerry Guyer (Len-Der), who found many of the Milwaukee area wrecks in the 70s. Probably will go with Jitka for the Willie. The Molly V has the best ladder I’ve come across on the Great Lakes so far.
You haven't been on it for a couple of years.
She has probably replaced it by now, but in whitefish two years ago, the bottom three rungs were busted off. It was miserable.

She has probably replaced it by now, but in whitefish two years ago, the bottom three rungs were busted off. It was miserable.
Someone should really build a boat with a lift on it, and run charters on the Great Lakes.

Someone should really build a boat with a lift on it, and run charters on the Great Lakes.
That sounds like a stupid amount of work. Would not reccomend.

She upgraded it over the winter apparently

There used to be a dive boat up here that ran on the St. Lawrence river that had a hydraulic lift on the back.
1652914195500.png

Yeah. I am a fan of them.
1652927701464.png

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom