Before I hand over the cash...is this straight?

Purchase this package for $1500?

• Yes

Votes: 17 81.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Charged

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Regulator: Scubapro MK17 with G250V...$540
Octopus: Scubapro R295...$138
BC: Scubapro Knighthawk w/power-inflator...$453
Computer: Oceanic ProPlus2...$411.95

Subtotal: $1543.55
Tax: $92.62
Total: $1636.17 (see below)

I get EVERYTHING for $1500 flat and out-the-door if I use cash.

Purchased from an authorized Scubapro dealer LDS with full warranty...something I want with expensive life-support equipment.

Resultant of a Scubapro special, I get a free Aladin Prime computer. I dont want it and so Im using it as collateral on the Oceanic. Therefore, thats not a typo on the Oceanics price ($412).

Ill have a steel HP100 strapped to this stuff. Im a 28 year old male at 6'2" and 200pds lean. Diving dirty cold Kentucky rivers/lakes and hitting the coastal salts when I can. Like to learn wreck, Nitrox, deep diving in the future.

I know Ive been all over the board asking questions like a maniac lately and I appoligize for that. This has been a large study and I cant thank you folks enough for your assistance and advice.

Thanks again
Charged

PS: Ill BP/W when I start diving doubles.

very good deal; lucky man!

It's a good deal.

But double check the Scubapro special for the free Aladin prime compter - The BC has to have an AIR2 ($119) rather than an octo. (That special is also running at my LDS).
Essentially it's any Scubapro Reg + Any Scubapro BC + Air2 get a free Aladin prime wrist computer. Special ends Dec. 31. Must purchase all items at the same time.

Take it and be happy!

...The BC has to have an AIR2...

Thanks for the heads-up. However, Im aware of it and I worked a deal on that stipulation in which case, all three parties walk happy...me, the LDS, and Scubapro.

Thanks for the reassuring replies everybody! Im feeling good on this one.

M y vote is like all the above---take it & run...great equipment.....

I can make you a better deal than that AND all of my gear has been water tested and time tested (20 years worth)......aw, never mind, good luck with your purchase.

couv

It's a good deal.

But double check the Scubapro special for the free Aladin prime compter - The BC has to have an AIR2 ($119) rather than an octo. (That special is also running at my LDS).
Essentially it's any Scubapro Reg + Any Scubapro BC + Air2 get a free Aladin prime wrist computer. Special ends Dec. 31. Must purchase all items at the same time.

Same at the lds I associate with.Mselenaous is right on with the conditions of the offer.Supposed to end this month.

yes, a good deal. But I'll add a suggestion:

Just for grins, ask how much more it would cost to change the octo to another G250V. If it's not that much, you want to go ahead & do it.

Back
Top Bottom