Before I hand over the cash...is this straight?

Purchase this package for $1500?

• Yes

Votes: 17 81.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I bought it all yesterday. He also included a subscription to Dive Training, I got a rubberized Octo hanging clip thingie-ma-bob, and that crazy looking Scubapro clothes hanger for free...probably a total $2.00 cost to him, but whatever...Im thankful, not greedy.

I would have replied earlier, but Ive been so busy due to work and Christmas that I havent even had time to die. I want to thank EVERYONE for your help. I needed a lot of help and I asked a lot of questions and I think it was worth it.

I still gotta get some more stuff to complete my first rig, but for now...I need to let the smoke clear.

Merry Christmas and thanks again!
Charged

It's a good deal for sure, but why not keep the aladin for a back-up computer and add an octo?

The MK 25/ 250V is one sweet breathing setup. People are going to be sooooo jealous... :wink: :palmtree: Bob

Love it, I actually wish I had that set up

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom