Bermuda Triangle on Discovery Channel 3/25

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Apologies to idoc, et al....

I was wrong about Flight 19, searched it and found out. I thought I'd seen a show where they comfirmed a more recent finding. But probably just rehashed crap from a previous show. I keep seeing shows where they just cut together old shows, even with stuff that has been long discredited.

Hi folks-
I have to agree the second half of the show was a bit much, and really was just a re-run of past Triangle BS. I was hoping this would be more of a serious show with some debunking of the typical crap associated with this myth, but, alas, that was not to be the case.
Unfortunately, even our segment was "Hollywood-ized" as the conditions were so bad on our first dive we never found the wreck; although the AJs were there, we believe we drifted alongside the wreck. As we only had a weekend to get the footage, we opted to dive a different, slightly shallower wreck the second day. We hoped we could get some stock footage and vis would be slightly better higher up in the water column. It was, but still pretty crappy. So the dive was actually two dives/wrecks spliced together. And then they also edited in some 2003 footage (anyone notice we switched from ccr to oc?) of the actual target wreck with the ore cargo.
But that's TV for ya...
Hopefully we will be able to work on a serious non X-files show in the future.
Cheers,
Mike

So the dive was actually two dives/wrecks spliced together.

Wow. It was more than two dives/wrecks spliced together..It was a work of fiction. As if the show itself wasn't bad enough...

Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy ain't real either.
Lighten up Francis...

You don't know that Michael.

I have a vivid memory of this beautiful woman coming to my bed at night when I was just an adolescent..she knelt down next to my bed and whispered in my ear, and in the morning...well let's just say there was a little sticky present there waiting for me.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom