Bermuda Triangle on Discovery Channel 3/25

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Google is your friend, not my problem. Confirmed in the 90's. In the crazy crowd, mentioning 19 was proof you weren't serious about the triangle.

5 Avengers were found on the bottom of the Atlantic in 1991 and later confirmed to NOT be Flight 19

Also what's the deal with Bruce Gernon getting to Miami an hour too soon and traveling 100 miles in 3 minutes?

My guess is he either screwed up his flight plan/analysis, or he's just scamming anyone foolish enough to buy his book about "electronic fog".

I can't find anything that refutes it on an internet search.

5 Avengers were found on the bottom of the Atlantic in 1991 and later confirmed to NOT be Flight 19

That's right. I have seen a documentary about that. That was an interesting show. They were almost positive that they had found flight 19 but it turned out to not be the case. It was a heck of a coincidence that 5 Avengers were found and they weren't flight 19 but that was the case.

Also what's the deal with Bruce Gernon getting to Miami an hour too soon and traveling 100 miles in 3 minutes?

I'm not sure but I sure wish American Airlines, Continental, or Delta could pull that off. It sure would make trips to the Caribbean quicker. :cool2:

Hey Sam, haven't talked to you in a bit. I like your avatar but it fits me better than you. I seem to attract crazy chicks. :shakehead:

Nope, I respectfully disagree with you. I attract all the crazy chicks, and I'm not even into chicks, I mean not into chicks the way you're into chicks. :D

just delete it. I saw the last 20 minutes of it and it's not worth watching...

Hi, Mike, I fell asleep 15 minutes into it but thought the diving portion in the beginning was cool to watch.

So, your avatar is a crazy rooster magnet? It has a rooster's comb. Are we talking about the show with the little magnetometer gizmo? That one was crap.

So, your avatar is a crazy rooster magnet? It has a rooster's comb. Are we talking about the show with the little magnetometer gizmo? That one was crap.

It is open to everyone's individual interpretation, heck some folks think it's about them. :shocked2:

It is open to everyone's individual interpretation, heck some folks think it's about them. :shocked2:

Hmmm. There's another name for roosters too... :hm:

Hmmm. There's another name for roosters too... :hm:

It's a four letter word and it's not censored by SB. :shocked2:

Back
Top Bottom