Best combo snorkel/dive trip to molokini

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We've been on the Pride of Maui for a snorkel only trip, though I remember the divers on the boat doing only a 30 minute dive and not being very impressed with that. We thought the boat was WAY too crowded and not a very fun. Check out Molokini Snorkeling and Maui Sailing with Kai Kanani Wailea for a fantastic snorkel trip to Molokini for you and your family. No diving, but I have to agree that you should do a snorkel trip with the family and a dive trip of your own later.

Most dive charters that leave from the Kihei boat ramp will have you back before noon (B&B as early as 10:30am) so you'll have the entire afternoon to do other things with your family.

Just getting ready to post my Dive reports from Kauai / Maui...Trilogy is great but don't dive with them. Do a seperate Dive trip well worth it a bucket list type of dive.

I have a trip booked with Trilogy for May. From what I have read they seem to be a class act.

Just getting ready to post my Dive reports from Kauai / Maui...Trilogy is great but don't dive with them. Do a seperate Dive trip well worth it a bucket list type of dive.

I have a trip booked with Trilogy for May. From what I have read they seem to be a class act.

Like I said I wouldn't dive with them or snuba , but everything else was first class all the way. I did not find the boats crowded at all, just the opposite when we saw all the other boats with folks packed like sardines, we kinda thought darn they need a bigger boat.
I did all 3 trips with my wife... whale watch,snorkel Molokini, and the day lanai trip so if you have questions pm me and I'll be glad to give you my unbiased opinion.

I did all 3 trips with my wife... whale watch,snorkel Molokini, and the day lanai trip so if you have questions pm me and I'll be glad to give you my unbiased opinion.
May advice to people visiting Maui in January/February/March is to NOT book a whale watching trip until after they have gone done any snorkel or dive trips they have planned.

Particularly during February, much more likely than not, you will get your fill of whale watching just going to and from the snorkel or dive sites.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom