Best customer service ever and the Perdix AI makes up for vision problems!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pnd

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
My husband and I recently bought a pair of the Perdix AI computers, first for me because I needed a computer I could actually see, then for my hubby because mine was so impressive. By the way, I had also tried on the Suunto competitor, and the Perdix is easier to read! I need contacts to see far away and they trash my up close vision. The Perdix Ai completely solved this problem. It’s an awesome computer with amazing features. Two weeks after buying the new computers, my cat knocked our laptop over when one of the Bluetooth dongles was in it. Lucky us, the dongle side hit the tile. My husband wrote to the Shearwater team to see if he needed a specific model replacement dongle or could use any one. They recommended using theirs, then sent us one the same day, priority mail, with no charge. We had not written a thing that could be interpreted as a request that they replace it. In fact, we were clear that our cat was the culprit. They sent a friendly email back that actually responded to ours, and said they would be happy to send us one. It was so nice I sent them a picture of the guilty kitty, which they also responded to.

When I picked this computer over the other, my husband was glad. He let me pick the one I could see best, but said he believed the Perdix to be the superior product in terms of quality. He also said the company has a good reputation for customer service. Wow! He was right! I feel confident that this company stands by its customers, even when they don’t have to. Every dive we discover yet another cool feature of this computer. Best of all, I can see all of them!

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom