Best Dive Watch Ever...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cowprintrabbit:
My husband swears by his Breitling Seawolf - it's not computer integrated, but functions well as a regular timepiece (and conversation piece, with its bright yellow dial!) and is automatic, so the batteries never die. It's certified to 10,000 feet, but my husband and I aren't :D

oh...yea...some of them have the gps locator pin. $$$$$

I love the Titanium Stinger, JB sent it from Iraq. (well, called LP)

love4steel:
Tag Heuer Aqua Racer (automatic)

Tag Heuer Aqua Racer is just an all-around good watch. (Ditto for the Black Coral)

They have that "James Bond" appeal: Elegant enough to wear to a formal dinner, and rugged enough to survive the harshest environments and the worst punishment. :eyebrow:

I like both the Nemo and the Stinger Ti... :blinking:

But as a watch I'm also fond of my Hypoer Aqualand (all metal), and Immersion H2O

And yes.... I am an absolute freak, I own them. People never know which one I'll wear today :D

Melle

Fish_Whisperer:
Tag Heuer Aqua Racer is just an all-around good watch. (Ditto for the Black Coral)

They have that "James Bond" appeal: Elegant enough to wear to a formal dinner, and rugged enough to survive the harshest environments and the worst punishment. :eyebrow:
All those things are true, but somehow they Tag Heuer watches just don't have the "feel." There's something about both the finish and heft of the Zodiac Seawolf, Doxa, Rolex, Omega (at least the Seamaster) and the old Citizens Titanium Aqualand that makes them feel different. The Tag Heuer Aqua Racer is a great watch but it "feels" the same as the Citizens Hyper Aqualand (at least to me).

Hrmm... You may be right, Thass. I've never compared them. I'm a watch fanatic, though. Here's my other watch:

Chase-Durer Pilot Commander:
produkt%5Cvarenr%5C1149BS6_BRO5.jpg

Fish_Whisperer:
Hrmm... You may be right, Thass. I've never compared them. I'm a watch fanatic, though. Here's my other watch:
Nice watch. I'm not much of a fanatic, I accumulated a small stash of watches over the years as "tokens of appreciation" (the only watch I remember buying is a casio G-Shock in an emergency). I don't quite know how to describe the difference, with some watches I know I have them on (the Omega makes one arm longer than the other<G>) by the way they "feel" other watches all "feel" the same (and who's to say ... perhaps that's considered better, you know unobtrusive and all that).

Luminox Navy SEAL officers model. Glows so bright it could be a flashlight.

Back
Top Bottom