Best Dive Watch Ever...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Zenith Defy, $92,000

Thank God it's water proof to 3300 feet in case I drop it into the ocean and it sinks to the bottom. I can retrieve it with my diamond encrusted submarine. Don't wait to buy these as I'm sure they will sell fast as they only made 25 in the entire universe and aliens bought a few of them to reverse engineer them to steal the technology for their spaceships

What's with the communist stars on the bezel? :D:dork2:

The Luminox is my every day and most every dive watch and the Tag I dont dive with very often. I also bought a Timex Helix new off ebay for $12 and it gives depth time of dive and temp.

Attachments

• luminox.jpg
    luminox.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 81
  • tag001.jpg
    tag001.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 90
I am a bit of a watch nerd/snob :-D

1. 1970 Rolex Submariner that I bought beat up for $500. I sent it to Rolex and it is mint. That is my main watch when NOT diving.
2. Tag Formula 1(black) is my main dive watch.
3. Citizen Aqualand which I just gave to my 10 year old son for passing his PADI course last weekend.
4. Citizen Skyhawk I wear around to give the Rolex a break.

Did I mention I like watches :wink:

Omega Seamaster, good to 1000 ft....the original James Bond watch....

I'm interested to know what other divers are using? If you have an all time favorite I'd love to hear about it.

I use the Citizen NH6931-06E 1000 Meter Professional Diver Automatic. It has a 6mm thick scratch resistant sapphire crystal, helium escape valve, one-way detachable bezel, screw-down crown at 9:00 position, and self-winding automatic movement (no battery), all housed in a serious looking enhanced solid titanium case. Also comes with a strap extender for wearing it over a thick suit. Phenomenal watch! Built like a battleship, but very large, thick, and pricey.

CITIZENWATCH.com | Welcome to Citizen Watches Online

Attachments

• NH6931-06E.jpg
    NH6931-06E.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 199
Looks nice, but somehow I have trouble seeing my way clear to spend $1750 on a Citizens watch.

I have a citizen promaster that i love. The ability to interface it with my laptop and keep track of my dives is the best.

Another vote for the Omega Seamaster Bond watch...

(of course, I made sure that neither marine life nor watch was hurt while taking the shots :wink: )

Attachments

• IMG_3145a.jpg
    IMG_3145a.jpg
    170.2 KB · Views: 93
  • P5090257.jpg
    P5090257.jpg
    303.2 KB · Views: 91
  • P5090259.jpg
    P5090259.jpg
    271.6 KB · Views: 75
  • P5090266.jpg
    P5090266.jpg