Best fills in FLL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fjpatrum

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Another post got me thinking about fills in FLL. I have had mixed results getting fills in the FLL and West Palm areas and figured I'd ask the locals where I can get the most consistent 3000 psi AL80s or 3500 psi HP100 fills in those areas.

Pura Vida divers. If you can leave them they will top then off after the initial fill. Mine are always full when I pick them up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Gold Coast Scuba in LBTS always tops off my HP 120 to 3,500 psi provided I leave it long enough for it to cool and have it topped off. If I'm not able to give them enough time to cool down and top off when I get the fill, they've done it for me if I swing by on the way to the dive site.

We'll be right down the street from Gold Coast and I've used Pura Vida before, so sounds good to me. Thanks, all.

Scuba Works in Jupiter is my goto for fills, but this is further north than you're indicating. I consistently get 3700-3800 psi fills on steel 100's.

We'll be right down the street from Gold Coast and I've used Pura Vida before, so sounds good to me. Thanks, all.

Call ahead to Gold Coast if what you are after is "Nitrox Fills".

I use Force-E Pompano and Fill Express/Go Dive Florida about 99.9% of the time for my fills.
Because they are close to my typical routes.

Chug
Thinks air is for tires.

Absolutely agree with Fill Express / GoDiveFL....

Gold Coast is great, but they are "clean air" only. They don't do their own Nitrox fills. As it's "clean air," it won't sully your Nitrox tank, but understand they aren't going to be the ones putting Nitrox in there if that's what you are looking for. Great guys though.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom