Best food in the oddest place....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Best calimari I've ever had (and I've lived on the Med) was in a Denver suburb.

Best fish, HANDS DOWN (at least IMHO) is at a clothing optional (and not for that reason) resort in Porta morellos (just south of Cancun Mexico). We speared the fish(s) on the dive and when we got back the DM told the locals to "cook it up Mayan style". What we got back was nothing short of heaven (And I dont usually like fish). Oh GOD just to have that recipe.

Best Brazilian food I 've had this month: Churrascaria style at Texas de Brazil, Memphis.

bumped off my favorite, Bossa Nova in Los Angeles. love the yucca and plaintains.

Fresh sushi and sashimi in a Japanese restaurant in Ulaanbaatar, Outer Mongolia: only 2000 miles from the sea....

Best Indian food I've ever eaten was in a restaurant in, of all places, BERLIN. We were desperate for some food with seasonings in it, after ten days in Germany.

One of the best meals, period, I've ever had in my life was in a restaurant in the basement of a building near the University in Copenhagen. We weren't g0ing t0 try it, because it looked so unlikely.

The best Mexican food is usually in places where you have to think it over carefully about whether you want to go in there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom