Best meal by Restaurant in Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It was the Ceviche at Blue Angel Restaurant. A large order with shrimp, fresh fish, lime juice, onion, cilantro, tomato on top of a bed of guacamole that covered the plate. Tortilla chips toasted to perfection. Ice cold cervesa to wash it all down. Not a large meal but the prefect size lunch to "tide me over" til dinner downtown. All this after a fantastic two tank morning dive.......I miss it so......it was just last week :crying:

El Moro (shrimp on a wire)
Sonora Grill (calamari with garlic sauce)
Casa Denis (bacon wrapped shrimp)
Plaza Leeza(shrimp fajitas)ask for special hot sauce
ElFoco(lime soup)
La Choza(shrimp soup)
Tweety Bird for afternoon plates at 3rd and 15th,tip the girl well and the plates get better and better
Parilla Mission(arachera tacos con queso)
Los Seros(tacos Pastor)
El Picque (brain tacos)
Grilled Mesquite chicken at 4 and pedro caldwell.

El Picque (brain tacos)

After watching Food Network shows again and again on the issue, I talked to missus into trying the cheeks to start at Otates. However the couple times we tried, no head left....

It is hit or miss with the brain,but it is worth it if they have it that night.My grandfather used to have brains and scrambled eggs for breakfast when I was a kid.I forgot to say I also love the ceviche and grilled shrimp tacos at Camorone Dorado on the road to the other side.

Caribbean King Crab at La Terazza (old Prima spot). Been around the block several times since 1992 and that is the one best in all of Cozumel.

Dave Dillehay
Aldora Divers

Caribbean King Crab at La Terazza (old Prima spot). Been around the block several times since 1992 and that is the one best in all of Cozumel.

Dave Dillehay
Aldora Divers

Going to try to bring the whole fam there this summer. I take it I don't need to worry about the steps being too bad for the old guys in the groups? :eyebrow:

After watching Food Network shows again and again on the issue, I talked to missus into trying the cheeks to start at Otates. However the couple times we tried, no head left....

Cheeks are awesome, though I haven't had them on La Isla. But the tongue tacos at El Pique are amazing!

Agree with the pork chop tacos and sopa de lima at El Foco, love that place! But my all time favorite Cozumel meal so far, I think, is the seafood soup at Midori Sushi. Wonderful broth, full of seafood, just fantastic!

Or maybe that bag of fish that CVChief showed up with at El Fish, that was fun :)

soft tacos at the Tequila Factory near the Mayan Ruins. A margarita came when you signed up for the tour, tequila came at the end. They grow the agave plants there and send them to the mainland but a lot of fun after the ruins

Dave Dillehay
Aldora Divers

Glad to hear that a new restaurant has opened in the old Prima spot. That was always a great location.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom