Best Place To Buy Dive Gear

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

IMO, shows are terrible places to buy gear. Remember the overhead that dealers have to shell out at shows, and you'll understand why it's difficult to get a good deal there. Shop around, inlcuiding online, to get a good idea of what you can expect to pay and then find a shop that you like. Often, if you buy a lot of equipment, you can get a nice package deal. Since it's her first set of gear, I'd advise you to buy things like her BC and reg from a shop, but don't quickly discount the online retailers, as you can often save %60 on things like masks and fins.

haven't hear good about the big scuba show for gear. Try scuba.com's store locations they are really great. also, pacific wilderness is my lDS if i were to have one... I bought my stuff all over the countryside though.

The only place i will speak ill of is pacific sporting goods in long beach. they really reamed me on some really bad rental gear and super poor customer service.

I can recommend scuba.com. They provide great service and prices, with full warranties on everything they sell. Service is easy too, they handled a failed computer by getting me a new one quickly.

Your instructor might be able to give you some good package deals, particularly if you or your daughter were students. That's what I did for most of my equipment.

Of course for t-shirts, see my link below :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom