Best place to buy scuba gear online?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome to the board. This thread should give you a good place to start. Is there any specific piece or pieces of gear that you are looking for? That may narrow the online shops down a bit. Happy hunting.:D

There is two on line shops that come to mind. Thy are

www.leisurepro.com This site is good cheep but damn hard to find what you want.

The last one is www.diversdiscount.com. There prices are not the best in the world but thy have made there site user friendly (ie slow 56.6K modem users)

Just to keep the LDS lover happy you should alway see if your LDS will match or ever get close to the online prices. Im sure that buying from your LDS will make the owner fill happy and you money will stay in the local area. Then again if your LDS dos not even get close to the price.... well then you have to make your own chose.

Good Luck and Happy Diving

Therleisurepro.come is two on line shops that come to mind. Thy are

www.leisurepro.com This site is good cheep but damn hard to find what you want.

The last one is www.diversdiscount.com. There prices are not the best in the world but thy have made there site user friendly (ie slow 56.6K modem users)

Just to keep the LDS lover happy you should alway see if your LDS will match or ever get close to the online prices. Im sure that buying from your LDS will make the own fill happy and you money will stay in the local area. Then again if your LDS dos not even get close to the price.... well then you have to make your own chose.

Good Luck and Happy Diving

I have used Leisure Pro, Dive Inn (Spain) and Diver's Direct for regular scuba equipment. Photo equipment is another matter.

I have been happy with all three, but I have never had to return anything, so I can't really say how their customer service handles anything other than a normal sale.

I have also used my LDS. Happy hunting!

astrl

I have been shopping at www.diversdirect.com for about 3 yrs now. I've never had problems with them. I'm in the navy and stationed in Japan and I ordered a dive bag with backpack straps. First time I used it one of the straps snapped off. When I went home to Orlando I bought the bag with me and I took it to their store there. They swapped it on the spot, no questions asked. They also have a service dept where you can get your annual inspections done on your gear that needs it.

Back
Top Bottom