Best Scuba Shop On Oahu

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The best dive bag out there. I just haven't been able to afford one yet, but my bag is now shot so I guess maybe I will go have a look. I met the manufactuer in Cozumel and maybe I listenened to his spill a little too long...I think he brainwashed me.

You can also go on line to Jack's Dive Locker in Kona. Their price was about the same and they had a larger variety of bags and colors than Surf and Sea

Try Aaron's dive shop. I've been going there for awhile now and they're the best when it comes to customer service. They have a great selection of gear and really cool staff that will help you get what you need. If they don't have what you need in stock, they are the absolute best company to go through to special order equipment. I could never find a wetsuit that fits me as I'm really tall (6'7") but skinny, so I always get wetsuits that are for larger persons but they fit my height or I could get one that fits my waist but I look like urkel in them...lol. Kirsty and the gang over there did a custom fitting for me on the spot and had me a new wetsuit at almost regular price in about 3 days. They seem to really have their stuff together. Hope the advice helps. Aloha

After you are certified (and I'm assuming you are military) I recommend joining Sea Lancers

yea, best deal in town.

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

old thread alarm :D
Old thread yeah but it was the main one that told me not to bother looking for Ohau Dive Shops when there. Any improvement?

Back
Top Bottom