Best Scuba Shop On Oahu

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey there Lisa, Tommy Daly here.
Are you John's Lisa or another Lisa from HSA?

Yes, Lisa Dooling.

Although, I haven't been on here much lately!

what a trip,, first chuck,,, now tommy,, where's heather and randy

Heather is living just outside of San Fran. Burbank is in Washington and Brewer is still faithfully den father of the Rat Dog Divers.

Dove Kaena Point today at Rat Dog One! Good time had by one and all!:D

I was surprised to see how well South Seas Aquatics was stocked! They don't have their own dive boat and farm that activity out to the likes of Capt. Joe on the Nori-Z or the Kahala Kai etc. I checked out the new Aqualung 3mm fullsuit - very nice and priced at $125 very competitive to the internet websites. Their reg prices weren't too far off either. The new manager is Chris. Give them a shot after you do your price shopping, you may be surprised like I was.

I was surprised to see how well South Seas Aquatics was stocked! They don't have their own dive boat and farm that activity out to the likes of Capt. Joe on the Nori-Z or the Kahala Kai etc. I checked out the new Aqualung 3mm fullsuit - very nice and priced at $125 very competitive to the internet websites. Their reg prices weren't too far off either. The new manager is Chris. Give them a shot after you do your price shopping, you may be surprised like I was.

to the likes of "Capt.Joe" ? care to elaborate on that? cause where i come from that usually is not a good thing. must be a different capt.joe cause the capt joe i know has always been a no problems dive. oh wait let me guess your with Island divers?

well to be honest I always did like mats dive shop in hawaii kai havent been there in years though. S.S.A seems well stocked. but as far as i know theres not really any super dive shop/stores. would love to see a "pro bass shop" type dive shop here.

Back
Top Bottom