best sea tears recipe?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Spoon

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
guys what can be added to generic johnsons baby shampoo to make it more effective and unique? if its just the shampoo they will now its shampoo i wanted to add something that will make em think its something else. for a marketing idea of mine?

Spoon:
guys what can be added to generic johnsons baby shampoo to make it more effective and unique? if its just the shampoo they will now its shampoo i wanted to add something that will make em think its something else. for a marketing idea of mine?
busted! at least i know not to buy anti fog from you next time we dive hhehehehehe

have tried a water-based gel? kind of like hair gel only not as sticky... maybe like them hand sanitizers

or will alcohol-based work? i don't know though how alcohol will affect silicone

Jag

No alocohol -- not eye friendly.

Try adding the gelatin additive used in making canned jellies... You can buy it in any grocery store.... It would make the shampoo more firm and jelly like.

And possibly food coloring to change it from brown to ? ? ? (an uglier brown?) :11doh:

The super secret formula is 3 parts POTW : 1 part J&J's Baby Shampoo

POTW = plain old tap water.

Mix it up in a spray bottle and you are good to go.

This is what we used exclusively on the liveaboard I used to work on.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom