Best shore diving Phillipines

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

choiahoy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
My wife gets sick on boats, and it looks like we will need to re-think our plans for a two week Tulamben trip in July.

Does anyone have a favorite shore diving destination? (As a guideline, we loved the diving at Libert Dive in Bali)

I have been diving in various places over the country, shore dive is very very limited.
PG is the only place that I know that the dive boat goes out, 10 - 15 mins depends on the site, for one dive and return to base. And if the divers are staying on Sabang Beach eg. Atlantis, then the travelling time to the nearest reef eg. Almar Jane wreck, Monkey Beach, Sabang Point, Sabang Wreck, can be as short as 5 mins or even less.
Dauin(Dumaguete) has some beach entry sites and the operator will arrange land transport to reach them.
Anilao also has some available but I really do not see the point of travelling half way round the world to dive them!

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom