Question Best source for info. on installing Rolock dry gloves on Seaskin Nova suit?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BORG

Contributor
Reaction score
Tucker, Georgia, just northeast of Atlanta
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi guys,
For those of you who have the Rolock drygloves installed on your drysuits, where did you get reliable info. on doing a correct installation?
Was it from the Rolock videos? Or from others on Youtube who figured it out themselves? Since mine I ordered with my Seaskin Nova suit and I guess all of them don't come with written instructions.

Thanks!

I think @Zef made a video?

The RoLock videos will show you all you need.

Hi guys,
For those of you who have the Rolock drygloves installed on your drysuits, where did you get reliable info. on doing a correct installation?
Was it from the Rolock videos? Or from others on Youtube who figured it out themselves? Since mine I ordered with my Seaskin Nova suit and I guess all of them don't come with written instructions.

Thanks!

I think @Zef made a video?
The RoLock videos will show you all you need.

I didn't make a video...at least not that I recall. Per what lexvil wrote....there are videos on rolock's website and on youtube.

Here are some links to Rolock's official videos:
Removing the Si-Tech QCS Oval
Setting up the wrist seal
Setting up the glove
Adjusting the glove length
Cutting the excess material of the glove
Removing a used dryglove
Removing the ring to change a wrist seal
Donning and doffing

Here is a link to a good video that a Rolock 90 user made:
Rolock 90 setup

The only change I made and highly recommend to the installation directions shown in the videos, is that I found it better (for me) to index the system to the space between my thumb and index finger instead of the middle finger.

Shoot me a direct message via the board if you run into any issues or have any questions.

-Z

Well not quite so much. I have the SiTech quick cuff on my suit and the Rolock piece is way too small to fit into the suit. Also it is really really tight, to turn to lock the two pieces together, I would need a second person to help get it apart.
Bill

Well not quite so much. I have the SiTech quick cuff on my suit and the Rolock piece is way too small to fit into the suit. Also it is really really tight, to turn to lock the two pieces together, I would need a second person to help get it apart.
Bill
The answer to this problem is go to Kubi rings. Self don/doff and no indexing to dick around with. My first and only set of rings and I couldn't be happier after watching buddies struggle with others.

The answer to this problem is go to Kubi rings. Self don/doff and no indexing to dick around with. My first and only set of rings and I couldn't be happier after watching buddies struggle with others.
I hope you don't fall to far off that high horse🤣🤣

Back
Top Bottom