best way to go

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

steve young:
i am in the market for a dive computer. i would like to know which is the best way to go with a computer cosole or a computer watch with a reg gauge .
You hear it both ways. But I like a wrist mount easy to ck while taking photos wear it on my right wrist which the camera is held with the right hand.So convent for me. Plus I always have a camera being held in my right hand so grabing a console at the same time can be done but feels wierd. I know I can use my left hand but I want to be able to look at the computer and operate the bc inflator/deflator at the same to monitor accent rate.I bought a vytec with out the transmitter and used that money and a little more and bought the cobra console and dive with both at the same time it is my way of insuring a exspensive dive trip in case one breaks I will not lose any dive time.But there was some dollars spent to do this but I am happy I did.Ck old posts this has been talked about on a few occasions.

Back
Top Bottom