BIG FEET, really big feet - hard sole dive boots? size 17??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

@rhwestfall tried them, tried the Poseidon neoprene chucks too. The problem is they don't make chucks in wide width. I can't even get my bare feet into the 15's... I use NRS watershoes that have a more boxed shape to them from REI. Much better than any wetsuit boots I've tried and when diving wet the lining in them really helps to make them warmer than their thickness would imply

how did I get roped into this thread?

I think wide is a more difficult challenge than long. For some reason footwear manufacturers don't think anyone has anything but a standard width foot.

@rhwestfall tried them, tried the Poseidon neoprene chucks too. The problem is they don't make chucks in wide width. I can't even get my bare feet into the 15's... I use NRS watershoes that have a more boxed shape to them from REI. Much better than any wetsuit boots I've tried and when diving wet the lining in them really helps to make them warmer than their thickness would imply

I linked you as I thought your experiences could help this individual in his quest.....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom