Big Guy in need of wetsuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hey, I am Anthony. I am looking for advice on what could be a good wetsuit for me. I wear a size 4xl-5xl shirt, but I don't know what size wetsuit to get. Does anyone have some advice for me? I am a recent PADI certified diver. Thanks!

Look at the size charts for Pinnacle and Bare....You can find them at their sites or Leisurepro.com

Go custom, especially for colder water, where fit is damned near everything.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I bought an Akona 4XL that should have fit me based on sizing chart. It was almost there, but tight under my arms. A lot better than anything before, but I am tired of being squeezed into a suit so I sent it back and ordered a 5XL. I am 6', 310lbs, 44-46" waist, and 57" chest. I wear a 3xl shirt so I thought it would work, but no. I'm not proud and I can't wait to put the new one on in a week or so when I get it. Only a 3mm, but not sure what you're for. Here is the sight from where I got mine:

Akona Mens 3mm Quantum Stretch Full Wetsuit - 2XL-5XL

If you are still in need of a wetsuit I have a friend who dove his only once. He had a bad teacher and decided not to pursue diving. You can PM me if you need more information.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom