Big shops for equipment in Cozumel?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wah

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi, I'm in Coz right now... I'm so sick of my mask leaking. Anyone know of a dive shop that has a large selection of masks that I can try on and buy from? All the shops I've seen look pretty small or have a limited selection of only a couple brands.

thanks!

Ouch that has to suck.....There is one up in town right on the outside of the square (SE side). Bout all I can think of.....

There are two main shops downtown both on the same street. One is called Pro Dive and the other is about a block or two away. I think they are on Avenue Adolpho or maybe Benito Juarez.

There is one that is just North of Hotel Cozumel, right across from SCC.

Hi, I'm in Coz right now... I'm so sick of my mask leaking. Anyone know of a dive shop that has a large selection of masks that I can try on and buy from? All the shops I've seen look pretty small or have a limited selection of only a couple brands.

thanks!

If you are there now, why are you asking us instead of the guys you are diving with? ;^)

As others have said, there is a shop just south of the square called Prodive. There used to be another shop kitty-corner but they have closed. There is another shop called Scuba Universe or something like that on 5th and again south of the square. Finally there is another shop where Scuba Repair is, way back on about 90th. Too far for the average tourist. There is not a large selection of masks on the island. Good luck!

Half a block inland from Pro Dive is another shop named Studio Blue. I prefer it, but that is just my opinion. There is also the sherwood shop on 15th ave and around 7th, as well as another sherwood place on 5th ave just north of the cemetery.

Good luck.

Half a block inland from Pro Dive is another shop named Studio Blue. I prefer it, but that is just my opinion. There is also the sherwood shop on 15th ave and around 7th, as well as another sherwood place on 5th ave just north of the cemetery.

Good luck.

The Sherwood shop on 15 and 7 had changed to be only a storage warehouse for the place I called Scuba Universe on 5 but the correct name is Scuba Planet. Universe...Planet.... Close! Anyways, they aren't open for retail any more.

The place just north of the cemetery (which is just around the corner from my house) seems to operate as a storage place for Studio Blue. I needed a particular part last year that neither Scuba Planet or Cozumel Scuba Repair could offer. I walked to that place by the cemetery and they were able to provide it but seemed a bit put out. The manager told me I should go to their store downtown for future purchases. So I'm not sure just how all that works. I got what I needed though.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom