Bill OReilly

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Skull:
p.s. not to stick my thumb in your eye ...but hey since I'm all thumbs anyway ...they are all L-O-V-E-R-S ..till you marry them...then the transformation occurs! Spinning heads , green vomit , hesterical rants ...upside down crosses, singing praise to beelzebub...burning pentagrams and of course... lawyers ...then Jesse Jackson shows up at your door ....ouch! Aside from that could you tell I'm a little angry this week??[/QUOTE

Skull it is much cheaper and less stressful if you take "matters" into your own hand.:rofl3:

Christiane Amanpour .....now she gets my vote for outstanding journalist.

She understands the "questions"

I love her stuff.

plus, I have fond memories of her getting called "madame"... and tersely too

a totally cool person. If I can hang with anybody in the world for a day, it might be her. How about a month? I want her life.

H2Andy:
he's the real villain in this piece, not the woman who, for whaver reasons, accused these players and then changed her story

They're both equally villains.

The ADA who tried to prosecute a case, where none existed, deserves what he gets.

The woman who started the ball rolling needs to be prosecuted for making a false police report. And billed for all the wasted investigative time that resulted.

However, I believe certain political considerations will prevent the latter.

RonDawg:
The woman who started the ball rolling needs to be prosecuted for making a false police report. And billed for all the wasted investigative time that resulted.

i can't make that call without knowing all the facts. BUT if in fact she totally made this up, instead of giving a mistaken version of the events for other reasons (stress, alcohol, whatever) then she should definetely be held accountable

catherine96821:
Christiane Amanpour .....now she gets my vote for outstanding journalist.

She understands the "questions"

I love her stuff.

plus, I have fond memories of her getting called "madame"... and tersely too

a totally cool person. If I can hang with anybody in the world for a day, it might be her. How about a month? I want her life.

Christiane Rocks! :thumb:

H2Andy:
i can't make that call without knowing all the facts. BUT if in fact she totally made this up, instead of giving a mistaken version of the events for other reasons (stress, alcohol, whatever) then she should definetely be held accountable

Someone should protest her; she makes a living demeaning women...

SteveDiver:
Someone should protest her; she makes a living demeaning women...

forget about women ... she makes a living demeaning herself

i feel for her ... just like i feel for a junkie slowly killing themselves .. but you know... not much anybody can do about it

hahaha really?

well, ..I feel better then.
I think the girl that accused them might be mentally ill they said.

catherine96821:
hahaha really?

well, ..I feel better then.
I think the girl that accused them might be mentally ill they said.

Really?? man now there is no safety! the mentally ill ones are usually the ones who don't talk; now what??? :shakehead (just joking)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom