Bill OReilly

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

catherine96821:
But in real life, the boys learned a lesson. You open yourself wide open when you are dealing with women like that. Hate to say it, but it's true, they needed to learn that even if it isn't fair,... life isn't fair. I bet that lesson was worth more than their 60,ooo year Duke education.

Also, I have seen many false allegations being made not just in a "stripper" scenero. I have seen it several times at work where one of a different ethnicity makes false accusations against another. All to often, we investigate and it just happened that the "card" was pulled because of the dislike for the other. How does one protect themselves from this...? Don't have to answer I know... however, hopefully the boys learned this as part of their lesson as well...

Durham strippers and hookers ... and Moral of the story ...careful what you invite into your life ...period.

As to the black panthers and Jackson, Sharpton et al ... the street taught them to shake down people with money ,...what they forgot is the folks who got the money in the first place ran a different hustle and one of those hustles is to write laws to their advantage. There is a saying back in the day where I grew up ... never trust a hooker, a hustler, a pimp and an lawyer ... not necessarily in that order. Jackson may have bit off more than his paralized mouth can crunch on .... someday you will read that his broke A...has filed Chapter 11 ... couldn't happen to a better ....person-cough cough cough!

BTW Les is the empty suit who runs CBS broadcasting...

Finally, Imus got caught up in a game bigger than him ...frankly every liberal and psuedo liberal politician , broadcaster and newsman (person) paid homage to his show and now they are running for cover and pointing their collective fingers of at Imus ...ahhh throwing his butt under the bus ..last week they were braking bread with him... so really what the "F" is up with dat'...

Just a bit of nostelgia concerning Imus's new found detractors... "bringin' precious gifts and things ...better take your diamond ring ...you better pawn it babe,... you used laugh about...all the people who were hangin out... now you ain't laughing so loud ...you ain't feeling ...feeling so proud ...you ain't got nothing to conceal...how does it feel... Like a rolling stone"...(Jimi's definitive version) ..."ahh this is.. a song by ..ahhh Bob Dylan ... yea thats his grandma over there" ...freaking brilliant Jimi ...brilliant! Sad to see a true black genius gone!

How does one protect themselves from this...? Don't have to answer I know...

lol...by having sex with a L-o-v-e-r?

I know what you mean, just kidding. But, rich white boys will be targets and there is no way to sugar coat that. Time they get a clue.

Black men went through that already, now the tables have turned.

Skull, you are kind of a mixed bag.

Just had a long week in the Bay area, two driving trips from San Diego to SF and 4 -14 hour days and worked all day today to cover for my business partner back here in SD. ..the hendrix thing hit me when I thought about Russert and the long list of "in people" who paid homage to Imus ...thats all!

Frankly my real concern is that most folks don't see the danger in running Imus out of his business just because they have some righteous emotional point of view concerning bad judgement and poor execution of a mindless thought. Imus IMHO is a no talent voice ...however two weeks ago he was the liberal darling of talk radio ...Fired for a verbal mistake ...whose next? You , me , your neighbor???

Skull:
whose next? You , me , your neighbor???

you wish you were even on the radar screen, skull

sorry ... lousy comparison

broadcasters use a public medium (a privilege granted to them by the FCC), and their behavior is thus much more open to scrutiny than yours, me, or my neighbor

and frankly, gets a lot more attention

p.s. not to stick my thumb in your eye ...but hey since I'm all thumbs anyway ...they are all L-O-V-E-R-S ..till you marry them...then the transformation occurs! Spinning heads , green vomit , hesterical rants ...upside down crosses, singing praise to beelzebub...burning pentagrams and of course... lawyers ...then Jesse Jackson shows up at your door ....ouch!

Aside from that could you tell I'm a little angry this week??

Andy ... the FCC took a pass on this one just fo the record ...but really when the taught police show up at GE or GM or Apple ...??? whose head will roll?

OMG, now SCUBABOARD is being overun with Imus talk!

I am headed out of the window to the ledge, and wishing that I lived on the 50th floor, instead of in a one story. It would hurt less.

H2Andy:
broadcasters use a public medium (a privilege granted to them by the FCC), and their behavior is thus much more open to scrutiny than yours, me, or my neighbor

I think that an interesting question is, why is it defined as a public medium, and following from that, why does it require permission from the FCC?

Skull:
p.s. not to stick my thumb in your eye ...but hey since I'm all thumbs anyway ...they are all L-O-V-E-R-S ..till you marry them...then the transformation occurs! Spinning heads , green vomit , hesterical rants ...upside down crosses, singing praise to beelzebub...burning pentagrams and of course... lawyers ...then Jesse Jackson shows up at your door ....ouch!

Aside from that could you tell I'm a little angry this week??

haha....yea, it'll be okay...

OMG, now SCUBABOARD is being overun with Imus talk!

Shhhhhhh...not so loud.
I'm afraid of the thought police too.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom