Bing!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

vladimir

The Voice of Reason
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Pete, I just Binged "scuba" and found Scubaboard on page 7, 5 pages behind the Scuba Toothbrush, which has a "wide oval head distributes pressure, protects and massages sensitive gum tissue."

A Google search finds you on page 2.

Something to think about. :wink:

Actually, Bing looks pretty good to me--a lot like Google. I have tried Cuil as well; that one doesn't work very well for me. I will use Bing, if only to try and frustrate some of the profiling that Google does. I'm sure Microsoft is also profiling, but they have a smaller Vladimir database right now.

I'm sure Bing will no longer be an issue once SB achieves world domination.

Pete, I just Binged "scuba" and found Scubaboard on page 7, 5 pages behind the Scuba Toothbrush, which has a "wide oval head distributes pressure, protects and massages sensitive gum tissue."

A Google search finds you on page 2.

Something to think about. :wink:

I work for a visual search engine called Searchme, and Scubaboard is the 4th result:

Searchme.com: scuba

Guess you all should be using us :)

Not only that, but it really excelled at an image search for "Jessica Alba". (I just plucked that out of thin air.) Searchme: my new default search engine.

Hey, this searchme has a super cool interface. Look what I found with it. Is it really her though? Oh, and I didn't get the idea for a search subject from vladimir.

Searching for the WORD scuba... doesn't necessarily yield scubaboard at the top. Searching for things ABOUT scuba diving, and you'll find that scubaboard usually ranks highly. Scubaboard is the #1 ranked scuba diving site in the world, and the topics about scuba sb shows up highly for. We also don't pay to be ranked with search engines, or pay for keywords.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom