Black Friday and Cyber Monday Sales....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

goflyplanes

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Anyone have anything they're trying to get a good price on? Or wondering if anyone has ideas where to get something they are looking for? Or know if anyone has any idea where I can get a decent sale on Nike running shirts online?

BlackFriday.com has many of the stores listed and organized under its search tool. I don't know if your item is there, but there is always Google Shopping search.

Hi guys, do you know any good deals of wet suits? ..waiting :)

I have not been able to find ANYTHING good on wetsuits...my little brother says sport chalet was having a HUGE sale on everything and marking their suits down as part of it, but that's all I know.

Scuba toys has a few deals....50% off.

SquareTrade sells extended warranties, many of which cover physical & liquid damages. I know that ExtWarrs are generally a waste but on electronics, can be beneficial - and I guess they would cover a dive camera if a housing leaked. Check their rates: Digital Camera Insurance - Digital Camera Extended Warranty

We covered my grandkid's Ipod there - pretty reasonably, and soninlaw's Ipad - pricey by great coverage. I went to the Thursday night sale with my daughter & a couple of the grandkids just to see what the hell it was like and try to help protect, but the Target store employees are helpful and the people nice - no problems. I've been by that store a hundred times but never seen the parking lot full before. Insane. :silly:

The line was like 5 times as much as I got in the pic, kept growing after we got into it at 15 until opening, and people were arriving as we left at 45 after. I am so grateful there were no fire alarms. :eek:

TG-2012-12.jpg

Beaver Divers is offerring $100 Gift Certificates for $75.00. No Limit. Today Only!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom