Wanted Black VDH 156 Exhaust T

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

@Whitrzac I don't think I have any VDH exhaust tees available. But I do have a new old stock original SP tee and a few used, but in good shape original tees. PM me if you're interested.

@Whitrzac I don't think I have any VDH exhaust tees available. But I do have a new old stock original SP tee and a few used, but in good shape original tees. PM me if you're interested.

Hope you're not considering selling the NOS one unless it's paying for an organ transplant.

Considering it is one thing; getting someone who started a thread requested a like item to respond is another.

Considering it is one thing; getting someone who started a thread requested a like item to respond is another.

lol. pms work best. I dont get notified when someone posts in the thread.
The one I have is ok for now, probably not interested in a NOS unless its a similar price as the VDH one,

lol. pms work best. I dont get notified when someone posts in the thread.
The one I have is ok for now, probably not interested in a NOS unless its a similar price as the VDH one,

@Whitrzac
...:) and I thought you weren't paying attention.

Similar in price to VDH yes, $30 shipped in CONUS
To be honest, a better deal is one of the used original tees I have for $18 shipped in CONUS

Back
Top Bottom