Black Water video podcast

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LioKai

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Aloha all!
My Black Water video titled "Elements of Black Water" is a feature on podcast. This video was my 3 minute contest entry for the Kona Classic Underwater Photography and Video contest.

Pick up the link at http://www.divefilm.com Just click on the title "Elements of Black Water" at the top of the grey box and it will direct you to that section of Podcast. Episode #26. Go all the way to the right and click on "get free episode".

The video is compressed but still looks good. I appreciate all feedback, good and bad, so please tell me what you think.

Matthew J D'Avella

Awsome, can't wait to do it again! The video shows the thrill much better than stills do. It's #1 on teh video list. Took a minute to find it. No Im going to #25 to watch teh Alaska video!
Thanks for sharing Matt!

OK, the Alaska video wasnt near as great as yours but it does show why Im so turned on by diving there.

Nice Job! I just watched it and really enjoyed the narration and variety of marine life. I never knew we had a pelagic sea horse here! Really cool stuff. Thanks for sharing that and congratulations, you must have done well in the contest!

I got to see one when I went black water diving with Matt and got the pics! Way cool....

Very nice!

Just had to bring it up again to show K.....Gotta see this guys!

I’m getting an upgrade to see it, can’t wait. I still grumble about missing that dive.
A fellow from Ocean Rider was in a couple of weeks ago to pick up some algae meal and I was telling him about the sea horse. He said Hawaii Sea Horses are a bit different than most and are commonly seen down around 100 feet here. Also seem to be willing to travel further than others to light for feed. He didn’t know of any pelagic aspect of any sea horses and thought it interesting you guys saw it out there.
He thought your Marlin must have been a very impressive experience.

I think it was a swordfish Matt saw. If you havent taken the few moments to view this video cilp you realy should, it is most awsome! Matts naration is great too.

I can't find it! :bawling: What do I have to do again? I click on the box, but is stays on the same page :(

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom