Black Water video podcast

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just clicked it and it clicks right back but it did come up. Try again.

really amazing. matt, you have a voice for narration!

Ya otta hear him yell at stupid captain students! Lucky for me his throwing arm aint so good....

Wildcard:
Ya otta hear him yell at stupid captain students! Lucky for me his throwing arm aint so good....

hey hey hey, I don't yell!!!! I forcefully inform.

And there are no stupid students, unless they ask the question "why". It's a Coast Guard exam, don't ask "WHY", just nod your head, pass the exam, and get on with your life.

As for my throwing arm, we changed to a different candy so I can get a better grip. I'm deadly with a mini Snickers bar.

Leesa, I'm not sure why it isn't working for you, I think you made it to the podcast website and found my title, then go all the way to the right and click on "get free episode".

Thank you all for the very positive feedback. I'll be presenting the full 20 minute video later this month at the Kona Underwater Photo Society meeting (www.kups.org) if you are going to be in town. Wildcard, you rock.

Matthew

OK, I got the sound, but no video :bawling:.....maybe I need coffee...

Snickers? Hell, I 'll take the class again for snickers. Wait. You only give candy for right answers so the only reason I got any was your bad aim.

Awesome video, very well written and has a good pace!

How long did it take you to get all those critters on video?
Also, do you have more videos and would you mind sharing your set up?

Congrats!
Wys.

Most of those you will see on most blackwater dives. Lots of them.

Amazing video! Thanks for sharing it! Now I can show people what I saw on the black water dive we did in april. We saw everything but the seahorse. We dove with Jack's Diving Locker and they seemed as if the blue/black water dives were rare due to lack of interest. Is there another shop that does them regularly?

Thanks again!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom