Blackbeards Hogsty trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A dying man smells his favorite oatmeal raisin cookies cooking downstairs. It takes all the strength he has left but he gets up from the bed and crawls down the stairs. He sees the cookies cooling on the counter and staggers over to them. As he reaches for one, his wife's wrinkled hand reaches out, smacks his and she yells:

"No, you can't have those! They're for the funeral!"

:D

Last edited:
Did you hear they have scientific proof that Jesus wasn't born in Columbus?

They couldn't find 3 wise men or a virgin.

:D
Guess that means that the state up north really isnt liked across the universe, anyway hope you have fun on the trip

it seems kind of stupid to insult someone that your trying to get info from . I dont know what your gripe is with Ohio . But I was on a boat with several divers from Ohio and western PA and they pretty good people . Maybe after your trip youmight feel the same way about your fellow passengers ,

Guess that means that the state up north really isnt liked across the universe, anyway hope you have fun on the trip

Sorry, I wasn't trying to offend in any way but joking. Michigan and Ohio football has long time rivalry and its joked about quite often between my friends. I took it down.

it seems kind of stupid to insult someone that your trying to get info from . I dont know what your gripe is with Ohio . But I was on a boat with several divers from Ohio and western PA and they pretty good people . Maybe after your trip youmight feel the same way about your fellow passengers ,

It's only the internet hun. No need to read more into it than what it is.

No problem tiggrr, I can take it, its all fun in games

sra12574- I go with tiggrr with this one. Its a football rivalry between our states. Its mutual hatred, but in a good christian way, of course.

Have fun tiggrr on your trip

Back
Top Bottom