bloody nose

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pete,

Lobotomy is the magic word! And a full frontal lobotomy is a lot less fun than a full frontal nudity...depending, of course, on whom we are talking about.

And are you a redneck if you spell it rednek? Or think that BC stands for beer can?

Oh, yeah, if the "other Doc" gives you any more bad times about your latin or spelling, give him the digitus impunitus.

And on that note, I am off for my evening constitutional...

Joewr

it's obvious who is on my side... :p

And Joewr, I think that the redneck thread has been way cool... I found it when they were on the ninth or tenth page... too funny! :p

Pete - despite coming in so late on the raidnek thred... yours are the funniest posts IMHO.

(So now who's on whose side?? :p)

Joe... frontal lobotomy vs frontal nudity? *on the floor LMAO*... (again)

OK, OK... to get back to this topic, sort of, why is it that sometimes you can only equalize one ear? Is this something to do with sinuses? I know it's not a problem because if you just ascend a couple of feet the unequalized ear does it by itself but I just wondered why this would happen only occasionally.

(Trying to be a serious regulator here! LOL)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom