Bloomingdale quarry?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NorthernMelody

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I was told that there is a small quarry in the Town of Bloomingdale. That north of HWY 7 but south east of Elmira and Conestogo. Has anyone checked out this quarry to see if it's any good for diving? I was told the vis was good, but what do swimmers know eh? If no one has, anyone insterested in trying tonight?

here's my update for tonight. Since I receive no response and won't be able to check it again until after dark, I will simply drive out that way and find out if there is indeed anywhere to play in bloomingdale. I'll let you all know later.
cheers :)

OK, CJ what did you find out? Local divers need to know...:D

What I found was a crystal clear water...all of at most 5 feet deep...oh well, it was good to go exploring anyways...sigh :) Looking at the sight that groundhog sent me...It looks like I found The Grand River instead...lol...or a river anyways.

I'll keep searching

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom