Blue Angel breakfast

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wildbill9

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
What are the options? We love a plate full of made to order eggs and a mound of bacon and fruit to start the day. Does BA have made to order eggs and bacon every morning? We are trying to choose between Casa Mexicana and Blue Angel for a January trip. Tanks Bill

Yes. You can see their menu here. Food Menu – Blue Angel Resort

It's not a buffet and I'm not sure what you call a "mound" but I like my breakfasts and it was enough for me each morning. Had the Blue Angel Breakfast multiple times.

When I have eaten at BA it was Al a cart. Decent size and quality. I stay in a Casa but often will go to Casa
Mexicana and pay the full walk up fare of $162 MXN for what I consider the best buffet in town. Santa's eggs gusto and omlettes are second to none and normally accompanied by all the bacon, sausage, chorizo and fruit you can eat.

Blue Angel breakfasts are made to order. Light (bagel and cream cheese) to heavy (Diver’s Omelet consisting of
Sweet peppers, onion, spinach, mushroom, ham and bacon with melted Cheese holding it all together). As good as it gets IMO.

I have stayed at both. If you like a good breakfast you can't go wrong with either one, both are excellent. You will have to make your choice on other factors.

We stayed at Blue Angel a couple of times and the food is very good. And Blue Angel dive operator is excellent, better than Dive with Martin, Aldora, and Pro-Dive.

Why does talk about Coz always end up about food? :D

I'm missing the breakfast buffet at Casa Mexicana right now. Just realized we could make papaya smoothies the last time and it was so yummy!

'Cause for those of us that do two morning dives a day the food is a big part of why we luv Coz...:bounce::bounce::bounce: (At least it is for me, N=1, YMMV, etc. etc....):)

Because food is a big part of the Cozumel experience for many of us. Some of my favorite eateries - anywhere - are on Cozumel. I love diving, of course, but if you go to Cozumel and that's all you do, you are, IMNSHO, missing out.

Back
Top Bottom