Blue Angel vs. Scuba Club Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Almost ready to book BA. However I have one more question... do you know if BA have only small boats or a big boats as well? Since small ones tend to bounce more, I think a bigger boat might be better for the back problem.

Almost ready to book BA. However I have one more question... do you know if BA have only small boats or a big boats as well? Since small ones tend to bounce more, I think a bigger boat might be better for the back problem.
They have one larger boat called the No Problem which goes out every day sometime between 10AM and noon with a mix of snorkelers and divers. It doesn't go all the way to the south end.

OP forgot two cons that made me take both of them off my list of potential hotels/dive operators.

#SCC Promotes dolphin captivity on their home page.

#BA tries to trick their customers by, contrary to all the other operators, giving prices without taxes. And hide that they do this.

#BA tries to trick their customers by, contrary to all the other operators, giving prices without taxes. And hide that they do this.
I don't know where you go that idea? They have two sites, one that does not quote prices, and the old one which may not be applicable now but does say in large, bold font: "Taxes will be added to all Packages "

I know of other Coz Ops that do not included taxes in their quotes, one that does not include park fees.

I don't stay or dive with them anymore as I switched to cheaper hotels and a different Op while their prices did go up with improvements, but still wondering how you got that idea?

thanks

All the quotes I received from Jeanie at the BA included taxes and marine park fees. No one that I dealt with 'tricked' me about anything, in fact, they went out of their way with generosity and customer service that will bring me back again and again.

All the quotes I received from Jeanie at the BA included taxes and marine park fees. No one that I dealt with 'tricked' me about anything, in fact, they went out of their way with generosity and customer service that will bring me back again and again.
Agree with tunaman68. Jeanie at Blue Angle is a straight shooter, nothing "hidden" when dealing with her/them. Not to mention the stellar service she/they provide(s).

I don't care what you received by email. I am talking about their home page which is what I use when I compare prices.
Well, I also like prices quotes on internet pages. Some businesses don't as much as others. I am curious about what home page you are referencing...?

Their newer site does not quote prices at all I don't think but encourages inquiries: Cozumel Diving | Cozumel Vacation | Dive Packages

Their old site may not be applicable now, but it is the only one I know of with prices, and does mention taxes are extra: blueangel-scuba.com

Well, I also like prices quotes on internet pages. Some businesses don't as much as others. I am curious about what home page you are referencing...?

Their newer site does not quote prices at all I don't think but encourages inquiries: Cozumel Diving | Cozumel Vacation | Dive Packages

Their old site may not be applicable now, but it is the only one I know of with prices, and does mention taxes are extra: blueangel-scuba.com

Thought the first site was their resort and the second the dive centre? Not giving the price is another way to make me go elsewhere. SCC doesn't give all prices either.
The second site mentions it. But they hide it 50 or so lines below the prices.

I don't care what you received by email. I am talking about their home page which is what I use when I compare prices.

Sorry, trollish response deleted.

Back
Top Bottom