Blue Heron Bridge Dive & Picnic, August 14th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bummer Joyce, wish you could join us!

I was hoping to, but didn't work out. Somebody else at the shop needed Saturday off this week.

So, did ya show HC the pic? Or, are you keeping it (the tank) for yourself?

Not yet. We only saw each other in passing. She was going out with friends as I was coming home... My little baby is growing up!

Hi all - Thora and I would like to join you all if you don't mind. We've met some you before (KBeck, CoolTech, Jenny) and we'd like to meet the rest of you as well. We're planning on getting there between 10 and 10:30. You don't have to worry about having any food for us, but we'll bring some snacks or sweets or something to share. Weather looks good for diving - see you in the morning!

Scratch that on the casserole that HC was gonna make. Will bring chips and salsa, and probably something else from Publix

Trig, that'll be great!! No worries, it's meant to be just a fun get together.....

Jenny--I'd already gotten lots of chips, and salsa (of course, this is me!). Would you be able to do a couple of sandwiches? I was planning on getting three or four, cut into 3rds (never managed to call in for the "custom" rings). Maybe a veggie and a turkey? I'll get a Roast Beast, and a couple italians.

I also picked up mayo and mustard, cutlery, napkins, and plates, and have packed up the big serving bowls, table cloths and other odds and ends.......

So, with that, I think we're set!

Look forward to seeing everyone.

Sure.. will do..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom