Blue Heron Bridge this weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba_Dad

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
The ocean is bumpy... anyone heading out to BHB? I'm planning on being there both Saturday and Sunday...

Tonight
Northeast Winds 25 To 30 Knots With Gusts Up To Gale
Force. Near Shore...seas 8 To 10 Feet. In The Gulf Stream...seas
16 To 20 Feet Subsiding To 12 To 14 Feet After Midnight.
Intracoastal Waters Very Rough In Exposed Areas. Slight Chance Of
Showers.

Saturday
Northeast Winds 25 To 30 Knots Becoming 20 To 25 Knots
In The Afternoon. Gusts To Gale Force In The Morning. Near Shore...seas
8 To 10 Feet Subsiding To 6 To 8 Feet In The Afternoon. In The
Gulf Stream...seas 12 To 14 Feet Subsiding To 9 To 11 Feet In The
Afternoon. Intracoastal Waters Very Rough In Exposed Areas.

I bet there will be parking spots!

Yup! The swimmers and picknickers will stay home... divers will probably be there in force...

I sure wish I was joining you!!!!! It just dropped into the low 30's here... *cries* I'd brave 8-10 footers for a brilliant dive!!! BHB will always be one of my favs!

tell us if it is clear saturday,,,

I wiah I could be there as well. I am in VA and it is going to be in the mid 20's in the morning. BBBBRRRRRRRRR

Hey Vickie! Great to see you on SB... You didn't miss much at BHB... Viz was 4-5' at best. I had two O/W students... we were planning on getting two dives out of the way, but... we only ended up doing just one. Water temp is 75... and of course... I'm a WWW, so I dove dry...:eyebrow:

Sorry to hear the diving wasn’t so great, but it does make me feel better for having to work around the house today instead of diving.

Sorry to hear you had to work around the house, Bill. I'd much rather have a bad day at diving than a good day working around the hosue.

I did get to work on my salt water weighting for my dry suit. That thing takes a lot of lead to sink in salt water.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom