Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't sure about the "crusty-looking hardcore dude" either. I would not have pegged Jim for that. I assumed it was one of the guys that are always sitting at the picnic tables closest to the bathrooms.

Now if he had said "dude with the fresh ink lionfish tat" THEN we'd have known!

p.s. Sorry I missed you yesterday, Jim. I wanted to see your latest artwork. Next time!

My wife and I were in the water yesterday morning as well. I waved to you guys, I saw video-dude's bandana. We were there today as well. I will post video/photo later on.

I wasn't sure about the "crusty-looking hardcore dude" either. I would not have pegged Jim for that. I assumed it was one of the guys that are always sitting at the picnic tables closest to the bathrooms.

Now if he had said "dude with the fresh ink lionfish tat" THEN we'd have known!

p.s. Sorry I missed you yesterday, Jim. I wanted to see your latest artwork. Next time!
Got to get to Doc....seem to have inner ear infection. Will be teaching there this weekend and hope to see you then. Glad you are back. The bridge isn't the bridge without you under it. (Besides, who else will do the naughty and keep the marine law busy while I'm doing bad things?) :eyebrow:

I have a question for you guys

I'll be in the area on July 28th and would like to dive BHB, but I was looking at the tides and the morning high tide and sunrise are at the same time 6:43am, can I get in the park before then? I've been reading that you should be in the water 30-45 minutes before high tide

Also there's an afternoon high tide and it looks like it's around 7:30pm and sunset is 8:10pm, same question would I have time to get a dive in and be out of the park before it closes?

Looking for some advice - really would love to dive BHB I've read so many great things about it on this thread and others

County parks are open "sunrise to sunset". The Phil Foster boat ramps are open 24 hrs AFAIK. You should not have a problem presumably.

rickeyf413,

We have done a few dives there waaay early and even arrived a little before the sun. It's probably best if there is light in the sky though, but that is well before the actual sunrise. You will probably have some diver company morning and evening the 28th. Force E is doing a free nite dive the next day on the 29th--do that if you can. The schedule is on facebook and meetup.com...................

My wife and I were in the water yesterday morning as well. I waved to you guys, I saw video-dude's bandana. We were there today as well. I will post video/photo later on.

By the wreck with the mirror, yes? I think I saw you wave. Sorry I didn't recognize you. Hope you had a great couple dives!

Got to get to Doc....seem to have inner ear infection. Will be teaching there this weekend and hope to see you then. Glad you are back. The bridge isn't the bridge without you under it. (Besides, who else will do the naughty and keep the marine law busy while I'm doing bad things?) :eyebrow:

Thanks Jim! I missed you too. :blinking: Although I'm trying very hard to stay OUT of the boat channel these days. I'll be back up there on Friday. I wasn't planning on it but a friend is in need of some water therapy ... what better place? Hope your ear gets well soon!

Maribi and I will be up there for the night dive and staying over to do the morning tide as well. Will be testing out new lights and my new camera rig.

Hope to see some of you there. Looks like the S. Fla. Underwater photographers will be there as well for those two dives.

Splitlip and jimw

Thanks for the information looking forward to the BHB dive next week.

Greetings all, new to this Thread but not to BHB. I'll be there Saturday with a few Jr.OW students. Looking forward to meeting a few of you good folk (and some of the rest of you too).

Binski

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom