Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Bob,

Not this weekend, but Maribi and I will be there the 29th (night dive) and 30th (early morning tide). Hope we see you then.

Headin' down to the Bridge tomorrow. Any other TROLLS divin'?:D

Bob -
I'm meeting someone for a therapy dive. The plan is straight into the healing waters first, and then stay after to talk if still necessary. I'm bringing a cooler with water and strawberries.
jet

divebob, jet and others planning BHB dives soon--another HEALTH ADVISORY issued today, of course AFTER we dove and the place was overrun with daycare kids. The Palm Beach County Health Dept put out a press release today sometime. The results are also on the Florida Healthy Beaches site as well, google'em. Enterrococcus again!! We may go tomorrow anyway.

divebob, jet and others planning BHB dives soon--another HEALTH ADVISORY issued today, of course AFTER we dove and the place was overrun with daycare kids. The Palm Beach County Health Dept put out a press release today sometime. The results are also on the Florida Healthy Beaches site as well, google'em. Enterrococcus again!! We may go tomorrow anyway.

Thanks Jim. For some reason Frank Zappa and "yellow snow" popped into my head ...

Jet,

Back when we made Snow Ice Cream, we DID try to "collect" BEFORE the dog went out!!!:eyebrow:

The viz was pretty good yesterday--no baby ruth's or anything! I guess we'll bail on the dive today. I will be looking for the results from today's PBC Health Dept. water testing.

Darianis, Wear a rubber....suit!:cool2:

jet, I agree--we plan now to go Monday with son and granddaughter.

unless we get sick:shocked2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom