Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're ALL correct--who is going to be the first to Port St Lucie to pick it up??? It was probably dropped right before it was found, battery dead--so maybe it's a throwaway!!

You're ALL correct--who is going to be the first to Port St Lucie to pick it up??? It was probably dropped right before it was found, battery dead--so maybe it's a throwaway!!

If I'm not there by 0800 tomorrow feel free to keep it. :D

Is anyone going to be at the SFUPS pizza thing on Friday before the night dive?

Hope to see some fellow trolls on Friday, and we will be staying over and diving the morning tide as well.

Guy

I'm gonna show up, but I emailed twice in response to the "outing email notice" but received no reply. Hoping to get to meet some of the other members, but, as an out-of-stater, who knows? :D It said to sign up at the July 12 meeting, but I don't get to go to the mid-week meetings. :depressed:

Kevin

Just an fyi for those of you who have not been up there for a while: I had 86 degrees on Monday. I was really really warm (in my 3mm), even after two hours. There's usually about one month out of the year when I switch to my 1mm. I think that month is now.

Force e is having a night dive this Friday.

Another question. If I want to use the same tank for diving the bridge on Friday evening and Saturday morning at 7 A.M. or so, I'll bet there's no practical way for me to get it filled, is there? TIA

Kevin

I am doing the same, and I just rent 2 from Force E and bring them back after the a.m. dive. If you want to max your bottom time I would go with 2 tanks. Even a steel 100 that lasted me almost 2 hours was pretty much used up on a single dive. Although the current under the bridge makes that area diveable for only 45-60 minutes, there is a lot of good diving out in the muck and you can easily be 2 hours in the water.

Check with Force E because I don't know if they open at 7:00 or 8:00. 7:00 you might make it OK, 8:00 is too late.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom