Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a beautiful dive this afternoon with my friend, J, our make-good from Friday. I wanted to show her the seahorse and frogfish. Instead we got an octopus who posed as long as she wanted to take pics, J's first-ever batfish, a very playful reef squid and a manatee!!!! I completely choked on the manatee ... didn't even have my camera turned on and I was frozen in awe. I'm sorry - call me a what you will - I just love them.

:dork2:

That's the wonderful thing about BHB ... you never know on any given day what you will see.

barracuda.jpg squid1.jpg squid2.jpg

Had a beautiful dive this afternoon with my friend, J, our make-good from Friday. I wanted to show her the seahorse and frogfish. Instead we got an octopus who posed as long as she wanted to take pics, J's first-ever batfish, a very playful reef squid and a manatee!!!! I completely choked on the manatee ... didn't even have my camera turned on and I was frozen in awe. I'm sorry - call me a what you will - I just love them.

:dork2:

That's the wonderful thing about BHB ... you never know on any given day what you will see.

View attachment 99549 View attachment 99550 View attachment 99551

Manatees always show up for "COOL" SoFl gals! :wink:

Is anyone going to be at the SFUPS pizza thing on Friday before the night dive?

Hope to see some fellow trolls on Friday, and we will be staying over and diving the morning tide as well.

Guy

Our current plan is to join the masses on friday to take some friends visiting from Chicago on the BHB night dive.

Is the east span officially open yet? Haven't dove the bridge in a month or so...

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom