Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Viz today, 10-15 ft; water temp 82F. We still felt a little cold as it was cloudy above and below water. We did the east, a guy we spoke with at the bridge reported much the same conditions on the west!! It looks sooooo much like the quarrys we dove up north--whew!! Hope it doesn't last. On a positive note, the rocks and structures look busier and busier!

I met the hard-core crusty looking dude for a dawn dive this morning. Vis was a murky 20ft at best, water temp a chilly 82. There is a lot of particulate in the water and fine silt covering the bottom. I saw one moon jelly and just a few of those walnut-shaped jellies - nothing to be bothered by.

It was a "short" two hour dive as I did have to get to work at the some point. We saw two large and one baby southern (northern?) stingrays, checkered puffers, flying gunard, sea robbins, two very large and photogenic mantis shrimp, a whip eel, four seahorses ... in other words a pretty typical BHB dive. :wink:

Is anyone diving Saturday Morning, the 29th?

I believe it was four...not counting the one we saw that got us kicked out of the swimming area. I maintain my position.....spoiled....and that doesn't include the "chilly 82" comment.

Going tonite?

I believe it was four...not counting the one we saw that got us kicked out of the swimming area. I maintain my position.....spoiled....and that doesn't include the "chilly 82" comment.

Going tonite?

Not tonight. I still have active nests to watch on HoBe ... doing my part to make sure we still see turtles 10-20 years from now ...

might be educational to someone who hasn't diven the bridge. . .
Diven??? I ain't learnt that wurd.
Wat dose it meen?

EDIT: Just to be clear, I'm only teasing. I am by no means a Grammar Nazi.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom