Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of spotted eagle rays yesterday. And I'm starting to see more octopuses. I'm diving my old-school reg (no computer) so guessing temps in the low 70's. Viz a very dusty 25 ft. Not many divers but a lot of southern stingrays silting up the bottom.

2 20 2.jpg 2 20 6.jpg 2 20 7.jpg 2 20 9.jpg

Kevin - in another month or so we should start seeing frog fish again.
04.gif

Last edited:
Bob.. Uh... Your looking at the wrong ones. :D

I'm a baaad boy :( I've only been to the bridge once and it was the west side. need to get back up there when I'm feeling better.

Diesel is expensive! so unless i can carpool....

All good. Some day someone is going to take me to them... Just don't know when I will be back down, not for a few months at least.

Bob I will take you next time you're down this way if we can get our schedules to connect - or at least give you directions. I offered Kevin, too, but he prefers the thrill of the chase.

Although there was this one time a year or so ago when I happened to meet him on the west side and he was very happy to be shown the wire couple.

Bob I will take you next time you're down this way if we can get our schedules to connect - or at least give you directions. I offered Kevin, too, but he prefers the thrill of the chase.

Although there was this one time a year or so ago when I happened to meet him on the west side and he was very happy to be shown the wire couple.
Thanks!

Bob I will take you next time you're down this way if we can get our schedules to connect - or at least give you directions. .

Having previously received such largesse from jet, I can tell you it's like having a professional big game guide....don't pass up that offer.

If you can get a jet/jenny/BB dive, the fun goes up exponentially.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom