Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, love the composition of those shots. Very nice..

I think the rain is going to ruin the vis for a few days. I heard same is true offshore, with 10-20 vis on the 60' reefs and 40' vis on the deeper ledges. Was going to go out today but changed my trip to Thursday, as it is supposed to be dry this week and really calm by then.

I think the rain is going to ruin the vis for a few days. I heard same is true offshore, with 10-20 vis on the 60' reefs and 40' vis on the deeper ledges. Was going to go out today but changed my trip to Thursday, as it is supposed to be dry this week and really calm by then.

From your lips to God's ear. We arrive late Saturday!

.... as it is supposed to be dry this week and really calm by then.
Which could mean Jim Abernethy will run one of his Gulfstream Drift Dives on the Weed Mats many miles out--in the 400 foot vis over water thousands of feet deep!!!! :)

Which could mean Jim Abernethy will run one of his Gulfstream Drift Dives on the Weed Mats many miles out--in the 400 foot vis over water thousands of feet deep!!!! :)
Ok, I have to ask. Is this a real dive and does one need an invitation?

Ok, I have to ask. Is this a real dive and does one need an invitation?
It is a real dive....if you visit my facebook page, you will see several shots from Jim on past Gulfstream Drifts... And best way is to call in to JASA and get on "the List" of people that want to go on the Gulfstream Drift.... Jim knows about this--has been planning it with me....I don't know of all office staff know about it yet, so if you call, and the list was not in front of them---just ask to be put on it, and that "it" gets in front of Jimmy :)
My page, so that you can see some past Gulfstream Drift images ( along with quite a few other images), is
www.facebook.com/WILD.DIVING .... and please LIKE IT :)

Nice pictures. I hit the like button :)

Dan, I can't find photos specific to the Drift Dive. Which album are they in? BTW, I did "Like"

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom