Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I could see how it wasn't bothered by your grip by how docile it remained. Even when you had to change hands & grip it in a different place. Yup not bothered at all. Certainly looked calm as it just reclined in your grip.

Funny ...:wink:

Was there on December 6 for the first time. Anyone know what fish this is?

PICT0632.jpgPICT0633.jpg

Same for these:

PICT0673.jpgPICT0676.jpg

:cheers:
Steve

fish looks like a gurnard (non 'flying') and inverts are arrow crabs.

---------- Post added December 23rd, 2013 at 06:42 AM ----------

Blue Heron Bridge Dive - YouTube

Went out today with Scuba_Jenny, saw some cool stuff.

Unfortunately there's no manhandlin' in the above video, you guys are spoiled now. Next time I'm down I'll have to wrestle an eel for good measure!

Unfortunately there's no manhandlin' in the above video, you guys are spoiled now. Next time I'm down I'll have to wrestle an eel for good measure!
good diving with you and your buddy yesterday! Love the squid! That was awesome!
Hoping next time we will see more critters.

Here's my contribution to yesterday's dive..

1520655_10151832287958531_36007972_n.jpg

1512713_10151832287928531_953599191_n.jpg

My images of the golden coral shrimp are not very good.

Love the Harlequin Bass ...

Need some advice on a 'situation' I saw, last Fri. Involves mention of a specific location, so I'd prefer to PM, if that's alright with you. LMK.

sure..

Finally got out yesterday and was shocked how many folks were there diving even for a Sunday.
I rated the vis about 10 feet though could make out divers 20 feet away, we had pretty consistent water temps of 75 degrees.
To the diver from Tampa I would say I was wearing a full 5 ml with 3 ml hooded vest and was plenty cold by the end of three hours.
Though if i grabbed and molested ever critter I saw I might have been ok in a 1.5.....
Dan- I get what your saying but don't agree, it's bad form to molest the sea life, just like kneeling on the bottom, people do it but that doesn't make it right.
Worse, posting it makes people think its cool.
There are so many fantastic things to image at the bridge without the need to handle them.
It is not a petting zoo.
Jenny- saw some great stuff, best was a juvenile trunkfish that had girraffe pattern.
Way cool.
John

Drat, John, wish I knew you were up there.. would loved to at least say Hi..

great stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom