Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jim, Thanks for the use of the tanks on Mon it very nice of you! It was also great diving on Sun with you Video looks great! What do you use for editing software?

Thanks for fixing the thread. I threw a couple clips together from today.. It was cold in the parking lot!

Water was kinda cloudy..

[video=youtube_share;H1hVf-ygeVw]http://youtu.be/H1hVf-ygeVw[/video]

Fish ID please? IMG_3640.jpg

juvenile High hat.
As it gets older the dorsal fin gets smaller.

Jim, Thanks for the use of the tanks on Mon it very nice of you! It was also great diving on Sun with you Video looks great! What do you use for editing software?

Just windows movie maker... but I shoot in 1080... it can't handle high resolution.. It was a fun dive...

Great cnditions today. at least 40' vis

Attachments

• GOPR0039.jpg
    GOPR0039.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 83
  • GOPR0047.jpg
    GOPR0047.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 91
  • GOPR0058.jpg
    GOPR0058.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 96
  • GOPR0062.jpg
    GOPR0062.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 83
  • GOPR0074.jpg
    GOPR0074.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 82
I saw a pair of juvenile highhats too on Monday, these guys a little older I suspect. They seemed to have replaced the other punks, jackknife fish, I had been seeing. I had 74 degrees and thought the vis was a good 30 ft, could see the next rock at any rate along the snorkel trail. Also saw spotted eagle ray, grey triggerfish, and what I think are sleeping Atlantic black sea hares (I don’t know if anyone could confirm from these blurry photos?). At first I thought it was some algae but then noticed the rhinophores; do these guys sleep all day and swim only at night?

Attachments

• PICT0222.jpg
    PICT0222.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 90
  • PICT0228.jpg
    PICT0228.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 80
  • PICT0238.jpg
    PICT0238.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 85
  • PICT0242.jpg
    PICT0242.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 79
  • PICT0245.jpg
    PICT0245.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 82
Yes It looks like the Atlantic Black seahare & hopfully yours was sleeping. Sadly on Sunday my dive buddy & I found 7 dead ones. Don't know what happened but there were probably more in the area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom